    René Guest

    What are the practical differences between the hardware revisions 1.02
    and 1.10?

    René, Jul 20, 2003

  2. René

    Paul Guest

    In article <wfDSa.11500$>, "René"
    <> wrote:

    > What are the practical differences between the hardware revisions 1.02
    > and 1.10?

    I think according to this page:

    http://homepage.hispeed.ch/rscheidegger/p2b_procupgrade_faq.html

    the change in voltage regulator occurs with a revision 1.12 board. So,
    maybe from an upgrading perspective 1.02 and 1.10 give you the same
    options. I don't know if there is a finer breakdown on revisions anywhere
    else or not.

    Paul

    Paul, Jul 21, 2003