    P2B CPU upgrades ? I don't recall if it was from Tom's Hardware
    or Asus or Powerleap or ...

    TIA, DP

    Digital Pasta, Jul 30, 2003

  2. Digital Pasta

    JK Guest

    It is Rolands page: ultimate P2B guide

    With google I cannot get it up now. Dono why.

    best regards

    John

    JK, Jul 30, 2003

  3. Thanks, John,

    I spotted that Roland's FAQ has moved from ethz to
    http://homepage.hispeed.ch/rscheidegger/p2b_procupgrade_faq.html

    The other one I remember may have been more related to
    overclocking than upgrading, it had a large HTML table with
    board revisions, slocket used, new processor, any overclocking
    used. Maybe it was an unofficial link from Asus.

    -DP

    Digital Pasta, Jul 30, 2003