    P2B Guest

    Possible the probability varies by region? Considerably less than 50% of
    the 1.10 P2Bs I've seen (Ontario, Canada) had BCB regulators.

    P2B, Jan 28, 2004

  2. nikey22

    P2B Guest

    AFAIK the lowest voltage Intel specified for a Coppermine is 1.6v.
    Tualatins are all specified at 1.5v according to
    processorfinder.intel.com, but IME Celerons are labelled 1.475v and
    PIII-S are labelled 1.45v. I'm not sure why Intel specified them that
    high as all mine are stable at 1.4v except for one 1Ghz Celeron which
    needs 1.5v to run at 1.5Ghz.

    Some people *do* seem to get away with running a Tualatin at 1.8v, but I
    certainly wouldn't recommend it.

    P2B, Jan 28, 2004

  3. That's interesting, because out of several dozen P2B's I have NEVER seen
    a 1.10 P2B that did NOT have the BCB regulator.

    Barry Watzman, Jan 28, 2004
  4. nikey22

    Bob Guest

    I'm off to check mine since I'm in the upgrade process. What do I
    look for to verify which regulator I have ?

    Thanks,

    Bob, Jan 28, 2004