    Any comments?

    Regards,
    me

    Syco, Jul 24, 2007

  2. Syco

    stan4yy Guest

    I was having the same problem when I tried to lock the pins in
    on the stock Intel cooler, could not get all pins locked, always had
    one pin that would not lock in..
    There's a trick to locking in any cooler with the same pin setup as
    the Intel cooler….which is not displayed in the Gigabyte Manual or any were
    the Intel documentation which come with their CPU unit…..

    What you need to do is push on TWO push pins at the same time, but
    they have to be OPPOSITE form each other, think of the four pins as
    an “X” and push the TOP pin on one side of the X and also push on the Bottom
    pin
    on the Opposite side of the X, you have to push both in at the same time,
    they will all lock in doing it this way.

    I attached a link to CoolMaster Manual .pdf it's for a model just like the
    stock
    cooler that comes with the Intel CPU, were in Step 2 you can
    see a picture of just what I am talking about……..

    http://www.coolermaster.com/uploads/support/Manual_[RR-LCH-P9E1].pdf

    stan4yy, Aug 3, 2007

  3. Syco

    dormouse Guest

    I had problems with this on the same board.
    I found this page helpful :

    http://www.hardwarezone.com/guides/intel-socketT/index.php?&pg=6

    DM

    dormouse, Aug 7, 2007