    board is fine, but I hate to be ripped off on a $170 board that
    doesn't support the RAID modes it says it does. Anyone else have this
    problem?

    zuiko, Jul 27, 2007

  2. zuiko

    Paul Guest

    Check the BIOS you are using.

    This download page has three BIOS files, and the middle one says:

    http://global.msi.com.tw/index.php?func=downloaddetail&type=bios&maincat_no=1&prod_no=1212

    "Update SATA Raid firmware version"

    Perhaps some flash upgrading experiments with the different available BIOS
    versions will give you a bootable RAID5.

    Paul

    Paul, Jul 28, 2007