  1. I have a new 1333 Intel CPU and 1066 ram. I can't find a setting to
    allow the ram to run at 1066? This is the newer 1.1 MB with latest
    bios. Thanks

    burton.brooks, Aug 8, 2007

  2. burton.brooks

    Rod Guest

    Where did you get your version 1.1? I posted a
    question because I am being told by Zip Zoom that
    they can't guarantee what version I would get.
    Did you set FSB/Memory ratio? I don't see how you
    hit exactly 1066 though. Here is the formula for
    DDR2-800.
    1333MHz processor with DDR2-800 memory, then
    1333MHz / 4 x 1.25 x 2 = 833MHz, the clock of
    DDR2-800 will be 833MHz.

    Rod, Aug 27, 2007

  3. burton.brooks

    Burt Guest

    Bought from New Egg. Thanks for the response.

    Burt, Aug 28, 2007