    I have a 30G and it works fine. I need more space. I could put a second
    30G, but this is not what I want.

    Steve

    Steve Martin \(RWDG\), Oct 23, 2003

  2. I skriblet Steve Martin
    (RWDG) noe ala dette
    120 GB is fine - you might newest BIOS though.

    I don't think it'll accept larger disks than 120 GB - although I'm not
    sure about that.

    Ørjan Langbakk, Oct 23, 2003

  3. Steve Martin \(RWDG\)

    jncash Guest

    When I had my p3bf I used 120 GIG harddrive -- as long as you have the right
    ATA controller and the limiting pin on the drive is set correctly it should
    be able work with 120 or even higher -- RTFM to be sure

    jncash, Oct 24, 2003