    something in the bios set wrong? The Soyo MB supports HT and P4 but I'm
    not seeing the speed I should. I've emailed Soyo and Intel and I'm
    waiting for answers, thought I'd try here. tia

    Floyd Gilmour, Feb 8, 2005

  2. What's the S-Spec for the CPU? (The code on the CPU that starts with S.)
    Or what's the full description of the CPU?

    DS

    David Schwartz, Feb 8, 2005

  3. Floyd Gilmour

    Henry Guest

    There was a thread at another forum where the jumpers were set wrong. The
    CPU was running at 1/2 speed.

    Check it out here:

    http://forum.soyo.com/viewtopic.php?t=164

    Henry

    Henry, Feb 8, 2005
  4. Thanks Henry!!!!!!! That was it! I was so intimidated by the whole
    hyperthreading thing that I totally overlooked the obvious! Thanks
    again! k

    Floyd Gilmour, Feb 8, 2005