    figure out how to enable the sound? Can anyone give me a clu
    please
    Thank

    Aldo, Dec 16, 2005

  2. Aldo

    Udo Kammer Guest

    First you must activate the onboardsound running the BIOS. Then you
    have to install the drivers from your cd delivered with your
    motherboard, restart the PC and you must have sound.

    Udo Kammer, Dec 16, 2005

  3. Aldo

    McGrandpa Guest

    In the BIOS, enter Peripherals, look at the option for onboard sound, your
    choices are AUTO and DISABLE. Set to AUTO. Exit with save. Machine re
    boots, in Windows, put mobos driver cd in cd drive, install sound drivers.
    If you do NOT have another sound card in the system, you will have the
    Realtek audio available.
    I just gave my GA-8IPE1000-G mobo to my daughter. I set it up to use the
    onboard sound chip. Works fine.
    McG.

    McGrandpa, Dec 16, 2005