    I am do not know what to try next. Does anyone have a suggestion?

    Thanks,
    Rpy

    Roy, Jun 14, 2006

  2. Roy

    someone Guest

    have you check the bios and may be reset to default? if all else fails.
    if you can not even get at the bios,
    open the case and check if the cpu fan, heatsink, power supply fan need
    cleaning
    make sure memory sticks are properly seated - caution be proactive in
    preventing static electricity
    double check for connection

    Last resort, check for cpu burnout or other burnout.

    someone, Jun 14, 2006

  3. Roy

    Roy Guest

    Hello all,
    This is just a small correction to the original post. It should read there
    is no display on the monitor.

    Roy

    Roy, Jun 14, 2006
  4. Depends what you mean by a siren noise. If it's just beeping this could
    indicate a hardware problem.

    If it's a real siren, some CPU fans are fitted with devices that emit a
    siren type noise when the fan fails.

    Either way I guess you need to have a look at the PC's insides.

    StainlessSteelRat, Jun 14, 2006
  5. Roy

    DaveW Guest

    The siren most likely means your CPU is overheating. Your CPU fan may have
    failed and is running too slow or not at all.

    DaveW, Jun 15, 2006
  6. Roy

    NBK Guest

    Hi Roy,
    Try reseating your power cables to motherboard again. I had this
    problem with my ASUS P4B533-E and check out this thread.
    http://groups.google.com/group/alt....61d67b6093816c?q=NBK&rnum=47#d661d67b6093816c

    HTH
    NBK

    NBK, Jun 15, 2006