    recommend?

    Thanks,

    Kandor

    bkandor, Jun 14, 2005

  2. bkandor

    Paul Guest

    At the very bottom of this document, is a 1GB DIMM with Hynix
    chips (HY5DU12822AT-D43) on it, that apparently works with four
    sticks.

    http://es.asus.com/products/mb/socket478/p4c800/P4C800_DDR400_QVL.pdf

    Since no one knows how Asus conducts these tests, it is hard
    to say whether the QVL has any value at all. I would rather
    see a list of brands/models known not to work, than the lists
    as they currently stand.

    Paul

    Paul, Jun 14, 2005