    I reinstalled the 1019 bios 3 times, but got the same results on every post.
    1017 has no problems, anyone know whats added to 1019?
    and anyone else seeing this problem?

    Frank, Dec 13, 2004

  2. Frank

    Rich Elgin Guest

    Frank,
    I updated my P4C800E-Deluxe without a problem. I did it within Windows using
    ASUSupdate ver 5.28.01.
    The thing you have to do is copy down all of your BIOS settings on your old
    level and you have to select the option to clear all of BIOS during the
    update. After you successfully update oprn up the BIOS and reenter all of
    your old settings and review some of the new one's. Some people like to use
    the DOS update procedure but I had good luck with both the 1016 and 1019
    update while in Win/XP.
    Rich

    Rich Elgin, Dec 13, 2004

  3. Frank

    xXASUSXx Guest

    interesting .. mine did the samething when i try to OC it using the BIOS ,
    5/10/20% didn't matter exit save settings and my system locks up .. cold
    start and BIOS check sum is screwed and reflash using the ASUS CD ... runs
    a bit hot too .. 53c and seti 64c . .with the 3.0ghz 800fsb prescot and or
    3.06ghz 533fsb . didn't matter which CPU ran hot

    xXASUSXx, Dec 23, 2004