    News Reeder Guest

    I believe that these are, but I have heard stories that some 400 and 533
    were not recognised on these boards?

    News Reeder, Dec 10, 2005

  2. News Reeder

    Emo Guest

    On my P4C800-E DELUXE i've tested this kind of P4 processors :

    - P4 Willamette 1500/400.
    - P4 Willamette 1800/400.
    - Celeron Willamette128 2000/400.
    - Celeron Northwood128 2400/400.
    - P4 Northwood 2600/533.
    - Celeron D 2800/533.
    - Celeron D 2933/533.
    - P4 Prescott 3000/800.
    - Pentium M Banias 1500/400 with CT-479 adapter.
    - Pentium M Dothan 1600/533 with CT-479 adapter.
    - Pentium M Dothan 1700/400 with CT-479 adapter.

    Hope this list could be useful ;-)

    Emo

    Emo, Dec 10, 2005

  3. News Reeder

    News Reeder Guest

    What model is this? SL6VV

    News Reeder, Dec 10, 2005
  4. News Reeder

    Mistoffolees Guest

    This is a 2.6 GHz Celeron CPU, 478-pin (probably Northwood,
    0.13-micron.)

    Mistoffolees, Dec 10, 2005
  5. News Reeder

    Paul Guest

    You can look them up on processorfinder.intel.com . But
    what it won't tell you, is the family name. As Mistoffolees
    points out, this one is likely Northwood Celeron family, based on
    the "0.13 micron" informaton.

    http://processorfinder.intel.com/scripts/details.asp?sSpec=sl6vv

    Paul

    Paul, Dec 10, 2005