    and a Zalman 7000 AlCu, so surely it cant be that.
    And i've monitored the voltages from the PSU (truepower 380 i think), and
    they're all stable under load.

    MaH, Feb 17, 2004

  2. MaH

    Ayoub Guest

    try disabling usb legacy support in bios then rerun memtest.
    cheers

    Ayoub, Feb 17, 2004

  3. I'd use Memtest86+ instead:
    http://www.memtest.org/
    However, it's up to ASUS to fix this bug:
    http://www.memtest.org/display.php?id=19&t=bug
    | This is BIOS Bug and a workaround is not possible by software. Intel
    | solved the same bug with a BIOS Update. Owner of an Asus board must
    | set the "Legacy USB" to "Disabled". This option is disabled by
    | default and is not very usefull.
    Try
    * CPUBurn (more specifically, burnmmx.exe)
    * Prime95's Torture Test

    Stephan

    Stephan Grossklass, Feb 17, 2004
  4. MaH

    MaH Guest

    I disabled fast writes (have a GF 5600) and after 9 hours and 57 loops no
    mem errors so far.

    MaH, Feb 18, 2004
  5. MaH

    billh Guest

    Are you using the latest Memtest version?
    Billh

    billh, Feb 18, 2004
  6. MaH

    Pat Guest

    I have the same board but I am using Kingston Hyperx memory. (Not on
    compat. list) I also can not finish the memtest. I am having strange
    blus screens as well. I also ran microsoft memory diag......and it
    fails. But it fails on slot 0...no matter where i put the memory.

    Pat, Feb 18, 2004