    already and addressed in BIOS 1003 or the equivalent.

    Can someone else confirm this on their system as well before I go to Asus
    again?

    Derek Hawkins, Dec 4, 2003

  2. Derek Hawkins

    Mistoffolees Guest

    You've got me thoroughly confused. However, because design engineers
    and bios programmers are hardware-tuned and also more intelligent than
    software/applications programmers, the fault is with the OS...Windows.
    Besides, being an old-timer, who needs this crap anyway? There are too
    many frills in today's computers.

    Mistoffolees, Dec 4, 2003