    XP Pro SP2 and Lian-Li PC-61 Black Case

    Thanks in Advance,
    NBK

    NBK, Jun 9, 2006

  2. NBK

    NBK Guest

    Anyone?

    NBK, Jun 11, 2006

  3. I find your question interesting, as I have the same motherboard.
    What fault symptoms are you getting?
    Where in Device Manager have you looked for the drivers?
    Did you load the drivers from the supplied CD.
    I may not be able to help, but will be interested in your answers (they
    might encourage others to post).

    Sylvain.

    Sylvain VAN DER WALDE, Jun 11, 2006
  4. I'm using the same board, and I found a bunch of Intel devices when I
    looked under System Devices- have you checked that out?

    justindavidsmith, Jun 12, 2006
  5. NBK

    NBK Guest

    Yea, i noticed the same thing, but check the driver tab.

    NBK, Jun 12, 2006