P4C800-E Dlx and Mushkin 3200 DDR

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Guardian, Feb 21, 2004.

  1. Guardian

    Guardian Guest

    SPECS:
    P4C800-E Deluxe
    Intel 2.6 with H/T - 800FSB
    Muskin 222-3200 (this is the new stuff with BH6 chips)
    http://www.mushkin.com/epages/Mushkin.storefront/4036b52600068c4e273fc0a8010
    205b5/Product/View/991155

    Not overclocking anything...I've disabled spread spectrum, usb legacy
    support, etc...

    Can somebody recommend the best bios settings to use with this setup? I
    tried the settings Mushkin says to use (2226-burst length 4... tried all
    voltage settings), only to get NUMEROUS errors with memtest. I played around
    with the settings and came up with some that seem stable and no errors in
    memtest....listed below:

    DRAM CAS LATENCY - 2
    RAS PRECHARGE - 3
    RAS TO CAS DELAY - 3
    PRECHARGE DELAY - 6
    BURST LENGTH - 4
    DDR REFERENCE VOLTAGE - 2.65

    I'm not too knowledgeable about these settings, but these seem to work
    fine... just wondering if there are some better, stable ones to use. Thanks
    for any advice....

    Guardian, Feb 21, 2004