  1. Jeff F.

    Jeff F. Guest

    Has anyone used the driver from Intel for the built-in gigabit controller?

    Jeff F., Jun 16, 2004

  2. Jeff F.

    M. Treloar Guest

    I have version 8.4 of the complete driver running x 1 month
    no problem. From the Intel ReadMe.txt you are asking about
    the base driver. Should work.

    For Windows 2000, Server 2003 , XP Pro and XP Home (10/100
    only):
    PRO2KXP.exe (base, PROSet and ANS)
    PRO2KXPM.exe (base drivers only)
    P2KXPLA.exe (adds support for multiple languages to PROSet)

    M. Treloar, Jun 17, 2004

  3. Jeff F.

    H Guest

    I'm using it without problem. I have it connected to a 10/100 3com. What
    issues are you concerned about?

    H, Jun 19, 2004