P4C800-E manual now on Web

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Alan Beagley, Jun 23, 2003.

  1. Alan Beagley

    Alan Beagley Guest

    Alan Beagley, Jun 23, 2003

  2. Alan Beagley [23 Jun 2003]:

    > The manual for the new P4C800-E is now online:

    a long time ... (6 or 7 days ...) ;)

    Christian Hans, Jun 23, 2003

  3. Alan Beagley

    Alan Beagley Guest

    I had looked several times recently without finding any mention of this
    board: searches for that mobo failed. The information on the board
    itself is *still* incomplete at that site: the specification page is
    there, but I get "page not found" when I click "Overview."

    -=-
    Alan

    On 06/23/03 12:51 pm Christian Hans put fingers to keyboard and launched
    the following message into cyberspace:

    Alan Beagley, Jun 23, 2003