    anything in setup to tell the bios not to halt on all errors. Am I missing
    something, or is this not an option with this BIOS?

    -PJS

    Patrick, Oct 20, 2003

  2. Patrick

    Tim Guest

    Patrick,

    Every bios I have looked at has had this on the first page in the bios menu
    at the bottom.
    (IE Asus Bios).
    Case intrusion on by default is a PIA.

    - Tim

    Tim, Oct 20, 2003

  3. Patrick

    Patrick Guest

    Yeah, me too. I don't see it anywhere in this BIOS. The only mention of
    errors is whether or not to wait for F1 after each error. Neither way makes
    a difference. I don't even see an indication of what will halt the boot
    (usually there's a Halt On All>, All but...>, None, etc., but I can't see
    anything in this BIOS. Maybe I'm staring at and just not seeing it
    (wouldn't be the first time).
    Yeah, especially if it's a 'fatal' error. I shouldn't have bothered hooking
    up the switch, but the wires were dangling there in front of me, so I
    figured, what the hell.

    Patrick, Oct 22, 2003