    most recent BIOS (1.3) until I know whether it should fix the problem or
    not.

    Thanks...

    Luigi, Aug 10, 2004

  2. Luigi

    A_Newsreader Guest

    Luigi,

    One problem that you *may* have, kinda related (once you've read what
    I have to say), is that you may find you're gonna run into problems
    flashing the BIOS.

    I am no expert but this is where I'm at with my mobo. I cannot get to
    update the bios. I've created a Bios diskette, but it says at boot up
    time that it cannot find the AWDFLASH.EXE UTILITY.

    Be interested to see what you or others may say about this.

    Sorry for jumping in on your original post like this.

    A_Newsreader, Aug 26, 2004