    Anyone know what the on board sound card is on one of these boards.
    The Manual says it`s a Grantsdale Dynasty Mainboard P4M-915G/PD1

    Thanx in advance

    3rdof5, Sep 13, 2006

  2. According to the FIC product page,
    http://www.fic.com.tw/product/motherboard/intel/p4m-915pd1.aspx , the
    motherboard uses the Realtek ALC880, which supports the Intel High
    Definition Audio standard.

    You can download the drivers that came on the bundled CD from FIC:
    http://www.fic.com.tw/support/motherboard/motherboard.aspx?model_id=155 .

    You can download the latest drivers directly from Realtek (which would
    be my choice):
    http://www.realtek.com.tw/downloads...52&famid=2004052&series=2004061&Software=True

    Hope this helps.

    --Alex