    somewhere ? Can't find anything in the manual or BIOS.
    TIA for help

    Alex

    AlexZ, Mar 19, 2007

  2. AlexZ

    Amir Facade Guest

    Put a piece of tape over the hole in the center, or drip some epoxy into it.
    The former turns it down, the latter turns it off.

    Amir

    Amir Facade, Mar 20, 2007

  3. AlexZ

    AlexZ Guest

    Thanks, I think I'll try the epoxy route. I tried the tape already, but
    it's not enough. Hopefully it will completely seal it off.

    Alex

    AlexZ, Mar 20, 2007
  4. AlexZ

    Amir Facade Guest

    The epoxy will also prevent the plastic case itself from vibrating.

    Amir

    Amir Facade, Mar 20, 2007