    I downloaded the linux drivers from asus... but when I type 'make load' I
    get lots of errors... something about includes..etc...

    Anybody can help me? Please?

    Jim Pete, Jun 25, 2003

  2. Am Mit, 25 Jun 2003 um 13:37 GMT Jim Pete schrob:
    You need the kernel sources (or at least the headers I guess) under
    /usr/src/linux.
    When I compile the module for my 3c2000 chipset I just do 'make install'
    and let debian care about to modprobe/insmod the module. I don't know
    if Mandrake reloads the module after any rebooting.

    If this doesn't help you should post the error message.

    just my 2 cent

    Wolfram Riedel, Jun 26, 2003

  3. Jim Pete

    Jim Pete Guest

    It worked! Thanks!

    I did 'urpmi kernel-source' and that fixed the problem...

    Jim Pete, Jun 26, 2003