    2x256 Mushkin PC3200 Dual Pack
    Radeon 8500 64mb 3.4 Catalyst drivers

    David

    David Jackson, Jun 29, 2003

  2. David Jackson

    Paul Guest

    Could also be the size of the power supply. Check the voltages on the
    board with Asus Probe or Motherboard Monitor. These programs can log
    the voltages on the board to a log file, and you can see in the file
    whether the voltages dip below their 5% or so regulation. Bare minimum
    for this board is 350W (330W listed for an Intel 865 motherboard at
    max load plus your peripherals). An Antec Truepower would meet this
    (due to separate internal regulators) or a higher wattage of another
    brand.

    Paul

    Paul, Jun 29, 2003