    ensuring I benefit from the 133 format ? I believe it has to be connected
    to one of the raid connections ? Type Maxtor D740X-6L 40GB
    Thank you

    CSX, Jun 25, 2003

  2. CSX

    Dixon Butts Guest

    No problems with that setup. Just make sure to set the via raid as the
    first boot device in the bios. I have 4 drives (Non raid) on the raid
    ports. 2 cdrw's and 2 cd's on the regular ide ports.
    What memory you have?

    Dixon Butts, Jun 25, 2003

  3. CSX

    John Smith Guest

    I didn't know that to enable 133 it had to be connected to the RAID
    connector only? Where did you hear this?

    J.

    John Smith, Jun 25, 2003
  4. CSX

    CSX Guest

    Not purchased any yet. What make u reccomend. After either 2 off 256K or 2
    off 512K
    Thanks for the reply
    Carlo

    CSX, Jun 25, 2003
  5. CSX

    Dixon Butts Guest

    Dixon Butts, Jun 25, 2003
  6. CSX

    John Smith Guest

    (1) Nividia geforce 4 TI4200 AGP graphics card by PNY
    Be careful about the capure driver wdm.
    1.23 is buggy and always bring you the blue screen.
    I had to install the 1.19 that has bugs but no blue screen.

    Digital VCR is another good example of bugged app. It sounds like an alpha
    version, a real mess.

    JJ

    John Smith, Jun 26, 2003