P4P800 Dlx and 9500 Pro overclocking

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Frank, Aug 1, 2003.

  1. Frank

    Frank Guest

    I am able to get my board to overclock 30% giving my P4 2.4C a speed of
    3.12GHz. So far so good.
    All this is done within the BIOS 1008.004 (heard 1009 is official now, will
    update soon)

    This is my question:

    What manual VGA settings do I use to get my 9500 Pro to overclock and keep
    my 30% overclocked CPU settings?

    These are my current on the Graphics card:

    VGA Menory Clock = 270.0 MHz
    VGA Core Clock = 276.8MHz

    My overall test results on 3Dmark03 are lower then most I compare too.
    Some have MHz values well into 330+

    This is the system and drivers installed:

    Antec Sonata Case w/380 PS
    Asus P4P800 Dlx {BIOS 1008.004}
    Intel 2.4C CPU (running at 3.12GHz; FSB = 1041.48MHz without a problem)
    {30%)
    OCZ 2 x 256MB dual channel PC3200 DDR400 (512MB)
    ATI 9500 Pro (would like to o/c) Catalyst 3.6 (latest) ver. 6.14.10.6368
    WD Raptor 36G S-ATA hard disk
    Leadtek TV 2000XP Deluxe Tuner (waiting for DX 9.0b to support tuners before
    installing)
    Win XP Home SP1 with DirectX 9.0a

    Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to provide.

    Frank, Aug 1, 2003