    shows
    Read: 4236 Mb/sec
    Write: 1483 Mb/sec

    Gustav Medler, Jun 26, 2003

  2. Gustav Medler

    Dolp Guest

    i think it's correct.

    it's same to my P4P800DX board.

    Dolp, Jun 26, 2003

  3. Gustav Medler

    RayM Guest

    My system shows similar message but what is the difference between linear
    mode and dynamic mode? How to achieve dynamic mode?

    RayM, Jun 26, 2003
  4. Gustav Medler

    Guest Guest

    Guest, Jun 26, 2003
  5. But Cpu should work quad pumped with 800 Mhz !? What did I
    misunderstand?
    Quick memory speed with AIDA32 http://www.aida32.hu
    shows with memory acceleration mode:
    Read: 4236 Mb/sec
    Write: 1483 Mb/sec

    Quick memory speed with AIDA32 http://www.aida32.hu
    shows without memory acceleration mode:
    Read: 3756 Mb/sec
    Write: 1154 Mb/sec

    Gustav Medler, Jun 27, 2003
  6. True, but it just looks like the bios does not advertize the front side
    bus speed but just the ddr ram speed. The cpu will certainly run at
    800Mhz (200 Mhz quad-pumped) bus speed, otherwise it wouldn't run at
    2.6Ghz internally. You can use some utilities like cpu-z
    http://www.cpuid.com/cpuz.php if you really need confirmation it runs at
    800Mhz.
    That's quite a difference, more than 20% in write performance, so it
    seems to be working.

    Roland

    Roland Scheidegger, Jun 27, 2003