    minutes...then I am able to start the PC again.

    Is there some known issues or trick to get ride if this?

    Hp

    Hp, Oct 14, 2005

  2. This has something to do with the power supply, I'm pretty sure
    because I had a similar problem with an older CUV4X tower where it did
    the same thing. I would have to unplug the power from the psu and
    literally short-out the psu terminals before I could power the system
    back on. Eventually the board got fried and I would recommend you
    change or try anohter psu (power supply).
    FYI

    ñíñjà¤têç

    ---END---PGP---SIGNATURE---

    ñíñjà¤têç, Oct 15, 2005

  3. Hp

    Hp Guest

    I just loaded 1010.1 beta bios and the problem is gone! What surprise!

    May ASUS cold them support for newer cpu's....

    cheers

    Hp

    Hp, Oct 15, 2005