    I'm not worried, just curious cause it seems reversed.

    Thanks,
    Dave

    my name, Mar 5, 2008

  2. my name

    GMAN Guest

    Its possible. The MB sensor can sense the heat from the surrounding cards like
    your Video Card and other hot spots right around the sensor.

    GMAN, Mar 6, 2008

  3. my name

    BigJim Guest

    mine runs about 40c cpu and 36c motherboard, pentium 4 3.2 overclocked to
    3.5 that is at idle.

    BigJim, Mar 6, 2008
  4. my name

    Arno Wagner Guest

    The CPU is well cooled. The chipset on the
    mainboard often is not.

    Arno

    Arno Wagner, Mar 6, 2008
  5. my name