p4p800deluxe, USB2.0-Stick, writing speed

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Gustav Medler, Feb 3, 2005.

  1. I am working with a Sharkoon USB Flexi-Drive Ultra-Speed 1 Gbyte
    USB2.0-stick.
    http://www.sharkoon.com.tw/gerhtml/usb.htm#ultra

    This USB-Stick should work with Read max.16 Mb/sec., Write max. 14
    Mb/sec..

    Reading from USB-stick works with 14 Mbyte/sec.
    Writing to USB-stick works with 750 - 900 Kbytes/sec. only!

    Bios of the p4p800deluxe is set to USB2.0 HiSpeed 480 Mbps.

    OS is WinXP Sp2, 1Gbyte Ram, RAID system.

    How to get full writing speed?
    --
    Best regards/ MfG,
    Gustav Medler