P4P800DX 2.4 crazy success!

Discussion in 'Asus' started by meatpimp, Jul 14, 2003.

  1. meatpimp

    meatpimp Guest

    I just built the following rig:

    Antec 10 bay tower w/ 420W PS
    Asus P4P800DX
    Intel 2.4c 800MHz fsb retail
    2x Kingston HyperX 512M CL2 sticks
    ATI Radeon 9000 AIW

    And, with stock cooling and stock voltages, I'm running at 3.25 GHz!
    Dead solid. Running benchmarks for 15 hours last night didn't faze it.

    That is a 270MHz FSB with a 1080MHz data rate.

    I have not had this easy an overclock since the 300a days.

    Oh yeah, I updated to the 1008 bios and had no problems at all using
    the Asus Update program.

    mp

    meatpimp, Jul 14, 2003