    has the 256 as compatible, but doesn't mention the 512.

    Thanks,
    mp

    meatpimp, Jun 30, 2003

  2. meatpimp

    Pat Guest

    got mine from Newegg.com, they were in stock last week.

    Using Corsair 3500C2 512 x 2 sticks at default SPD timings, no
    problem.

    Pat, Jun 30, 2003

  3. meatpimp

    Cliff Guest

    Hi,

    Just looking at buying this RAM too.

    What sort of overclocking have your tried? I've read of people using this
    RAM with FSB at 250 and memory ratio at 5:4 (i.e. so RAM is running at spec:
    250 x 5/4 = 200Mhz).

    TIA, Cliff

    Cliff, Jul 1, 2003