P4P800dx memory timings

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Gustav Medler, Jul 9, 2003.

  1. On my P4P800 deluxe, Bios 1008, there are different memory settings
    available.

    Dualchannel, 2x512 Mb MCI/MDT memory sticks, iP2.6Ghz-HT, 800 Mhz FSB
    Settings for MDT512-400-16 PC400-2.5, www.mci.de
    data sheet at http://www.mci.de/download/D184u32x8.PDF

    DRAM CAS latency 2.5
    DRAM RAS precharge 3
    DRAM RAS to CAS delay 3
    DRAM Precharge delay 8 (Don't know anything about!)
    DRAM Burst length 8

    Memory Acceleration mode active
    DRAM Idle timer auto (Don't know anything about!)
    DRAM refesh mode auto (Don't know anything about!)

    Board is running quite stable, Aida32 http://www.aida32.hu reports
    Read 4270 Mb/s
    Write 1607 Mb/s

    What is the usage of the unknown settings and what values should be
    filled in?

    The bios optimation guide at http://www.rojakpot.com/bog.aspx didn't
    help me....
    THX,

    Gustav Medler, Jul 9, 2003

  2. Gustav Medler

    dave Guest

    Yeah i want to know also where are the answers ??????

    dave, Jul 12, 2003