P4P800SE New System Beeping Error

Discussion in 'Asus' started by Gohanmix, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Gohanmix

Gohanmix

Hey all,

I am building a new system, and have a

~Asus P4P800 SE Motherboard
    ~Intel Pentium 4 3.0GHz / 1MB Cache / 800MHz FSB / Prescott / Socket 478 / HyperThreading / Processor with Fan
    ~ 2x 512MB DDR400 (PC3200)
    ~ MSI nVidia GeForce FX5600-256VTD video card

I have put the whole system together and when i power it on, the drives spin up, fans come on and i get a beeping code that beeps 1 long beep then two short, that keeps repeating, and I get no video on the screen. I looked this error up and it tells me that it is a video error beep code. So i replaced my video card with another AGP card i had. Still getting the same beeping. I removed the video card all together...still getting the beeping code. I tried swapping out ram, and am still getting the beeping code, i removed the ram all together and still am getting the beep code. I was thinking that maybe i got a bad processor, but it wouldn't beep if the processor was bad right? I called the place i got MOB from and got a replacement and am still getting the same beeping code. Any ideas. HEELLLPPP!!!!

Gohanmix, Jun 28, 2006
Ask a Question