    1 !

    Thank you !
    Arthur

    Arthur, Jan 7, 2004

  2. Arthur

    DaveW Guest

    Sounds like a faulty Promise controller on the motherboard to me.

    DaveW, Jan 7, 2004

  3. Arthur

    Scott Guest

    Have you run the MBFastBuild utility (part of the BIOS) to configure
    the drive on the Promise RAID controller?

    Scott, Jan 7, 2004
  4. Arthur

    Mariusz Guest

    Enter Promise BIos, and chocie AutoCinfig.
    After this drive work fine. I have that problem with ST120026AS sata drive.
    You must use RAID 1+0 Stripe config for work drive normally.
    Promise 376 do not have option "work as IDE" or "work as RAID"...

    Mariusz, Jan 7, 2004