    overclock it? It's a Northwood 2.4
    Ghz. Please excuse my stupidity but I'm just beginning to learn about
    overclocking. Any step by step help would be appreciated.

    gja1, Dec 20, 2004

  2. gja1

    Pawel Lacki Guest

    Does this mean I have a locked processor and can't
    Yes, it does. However, if your motherboard allows it, you can overclock
    it by increasing FSB frequency. This is more complicated issue though
    and I suggest to read first some overclocking guides.

    Pawel

    Pawel Lacki, Dec 20, 2004

  3. gja1

    Cooly Guest

    I have the same board and processor and have OC'd it to 2.7 with no
    problems by increasing FSB. I think it will go higher.
    Cooly

    Cooly, Dec 24, 2004