P4PE - Problem audio, no sound - plus de son sous W98 et Xp

Discussion in 'Asus' started by PL, Aug 24, 2004.

  1. PL

    PL Guest

    reinstallation Soundmax aborted.
    Message : No ADI codec driver Installed.
    What is the problem ?
    I think at the chip audio ADI AD 1980 in the motherboard.
    Thank you,
    Merci pour les fran├žais
    P.L

    Thanks Paul,
    1. My motherboard is 2002 - november / it's a chip AD 1980

    2. reinstallation soft Soundmax aborted.
    Message : No ADI codec driver Installed.

    3.In the Bios, Onboard AC97 Audio Controller is " AUTO ".
    At the start, the Speech POST reporter is ok, a have sound, no Windows.
    P.L

    PL, Aug 24, 2004