P4PE-X whats the revision# to date - plus memory?

Discussion in 'Asus' started by vamp1, Jan 11, 2004.

  1. vamp1

    vamp1 Guest

    What's the latest rev # maf: date, and bios coming with the latest
    boards, I see asus is up to 1007, are they selling these yet?

    I may buy a P4PE-X
    what's the best memory for this board. I have ( 4 )512meg sticks I would
    like to use-its Corsair CMX512-3200C2 PT DDR400
    Would I be able to put in another 512meg stick of the same ddr400 to
    make 1gig

    I have used this Corsair memory in a P4PE-BP without any problems, as
    far as I can tell,. its very stable..
    Building a system for a friend and myself. I like the P4PE-X. because I
    don't won't SATA or RAID. I would
    like to use this ddr400 memory for both P4PE-BP and P4PE-X

    any help, thanks

    vamp1, Jan 11, 2004