    find hardware! Host controller is not available or function is disabled."

    Any ideas?

    Thank you.

    JB, Feb 1, 2004

  2. JB

    John Bridge Guest

    Is it enabled in the Bios.
    John

    John Bridge, Feb 2, 2004

  3. JB

    BRB Guest

    The P4S533 south bridge chipset (SiS 961B) doesn't support USB 2.0.

    BRB, Feb 2, 2004
  4. JB

    BRB Guest

    I should have been more clear, the P4S533-X (SiS 962L south bridge) does
    support USB 2.0. The P4S533 (SiS 961B) doesn't support USB 2.0.

    BRB, Feb 2, 2004
  5. JB

    JB Guest

    OK..thanks for the input. They made usb 2 drivers available so I expected
    it to be supported.

    JB, Feb 2, 2004
  6. JB

    Richard Guest

    AFAIK the p4s533 only supports up to usb 1.1. I've never been able to
    get to 2.0 with my system and the asus-site states that the mainboard
    only supports 1.1!

    Richard, Feb 2, 2004