    Can anyone help me?

    Thanks,

    3kes

    driekes, Feb 24, 2004

  2. driekes

    Rob Guest

    1. Check for a drive light and some sound only when the system tries to
    access the drive.
    2. Make sure the ribbon cable orientation is correct (on both ends). If
    there is more than one connector for the drive, try the other one.
    3. Check BIOS settings to verify that the A Drive is set for 1.44Mb,3.5
    inch.
    4. Since floppies do get corrupted, grab a spare blank disk and when
    Windows says you have to format the disk, go ahead and see if it will
    then make a readable disk.

    Rob

    Rob, Feb 24, 2004

  3. driekes

    driekes Guest

    Thanks Rob,

    Tryed all these things but it still won't work. I have no problem with a
    Mitsumi drive so it should be a compatible-problem.

    driekes, Feb 25, 2004
  4. driekes

    Driekes Guest

    Aaarghh, I ordered brand new Mitsumi's but they just won't work. Same thing:
    seems to be no problem but when I acces a floppy (yes, tried brand new
    one's) it says the floppy need to be formatted... 4 out of 10 boards are
    giving that problem.

    Any suggestions?

    Driekes, Feb 25, 2004