  1. Got a P4T533-C motherboard, how can you tell if the front side bus is
    operating at 800 or 1066MHZ? I originally installed 800RIMMS and I recently
    moved upto 1066RIMMS but I see no difference.

    Roland Raddatz, Jul 25, 2003

  2. Roland Raddatz

    Muttley Guest

    Do you have a 533FSB CPU?
    If you only have a 400FSB, I think the RIMMS are locked to 800. Not 100%
    sure though.

    John S.

    Muttley, Jul 25, 2003

  3. Well thats the strange thing, I have a 3Gig HT CPU installed and it works
    fine with 800 and I see no difference when I moved upto 1066? I am
    dumbfounded!

    Roland Raddatz, Jul 25, 2003
  4. Roland Raddatz

    tk Guest

    Go into your bios, The FSB for RIMM 3200 was 400 now it's 533 with RIMM 4200
    mem.

    tk, Jul 26, 2003