    but I can only get it to run at 1.4 GHz and 400 FSB. I know there is some
    bios setting i am supposed to be tweaking out, but i have no idea which one.
    Any help?

    Pierre, Apr 8, 2004

  2. Pierre

    Jim B. Guest

    Your motherboard does not support the P4 800Mhz cpu's. This board only
    supports the 400Mhz and 533Mhz processors. You would need to overclock
    the motherboard FSB to 200Mhz which is way to high for this board to
    run at. The only hyper-threading processor this board will support is
    the 533Mhz 3.06 P-4. There is no BIOS update to support the 800Mhz P-4
    processors for this board.

    Jim B., Apr 8, 2004