    even know if im getting a bio's screen or not?? I've done what the
    manual say's..To clear the CMOS memory and it still does'nt
    work....HELP....

    stan, Nov 10, 2003

  2. stan

    Woobie Guest

    Is this a brand new computer?
    Did this just happen?
    If you've tried everything, and it's a new or old system, try to part swap.
    Take out everything that's not needed to boot.
    Does it boot into safe mode? Does it boot at all?
    I would address the ram, video card and bios. Make sure everything is seated
    properly, including the cables. I would unplug everything and plug it back
    in.

    Woobie, Nov 10, 2003

  3. stan

    Hoonose Guest

    Not being too familiar with that card, is there separate power
    connector for it? Check and see.....
    My ATI 9700 pro has its own molex connector, that's needed to initiate
    the card.

    Gene

    Hoonose, Nov 10, 2003