P5E3 Motherboard not liking graphics cards

Discussion in 'Asus' started by supportheavyvibeson, May 27, 2008.

  1. supportheavyvibeson

    supportheavyvibeson

    Joined:
    May 27, 2008
    Hello...

    I have recently brought a Asus P5E3 Motherboard Standard edition Socket 775.

    I have been through this time and time to work out why my machine is not displaying an output.

    The motherboard does not bleep once to state that VGA card detected even though its in and the fans on the graphics card are working. The PCI Express 16 2.0 card is powered by the 4 pin cable.

    CPU is installed correctly, ram, fans, sata drives and i have also cleared CMOS and reinstated.

    i have also tried my friends PCI Express card which is a standard 256mb graphics card! still no luck.

    i dont know what is wrong as all has been installed correctly by manual.

    PLEASE HELP!!!

    supportheavyvibeson, May 27, 2008