    jacks" no longer detect them when plugged back in! I can open the
    configuration and manually turn them on, but after a computer restart,
    they're disabled. Any ideas? TY

    J, Oct 19, 2005

  2. J

    J Guest

    Ok I solved it myself. You just have to plug the speakers in with the
    computer *on*, then it auto detects and it sticks.

    Another problem tho: when I start the "Xear3D" configuration application,
    it corrupts the "auto hide inactive icons" in the WinXP notification area
    (system tray). The arrow button goes away and all icons stay. A bug maybe?

    J, Oct 19, 2005