    I can use a Y-cable to use 4 drives opn this ide port. I'm very surprised.

    Can you confirm this information ? I have a third drive to install...

    Thanx

    zered, Apr 25, 2007

  2. zered

    Mick Sitton Guest

    Your reseller is talking out of his/her rear orifice

    To use that 3rd drive your going to need a PCI-IDE card

    Mick Sitton, Apr 25, 2007

  3. zered

    zered Guest

    Mick Sitton a écrit :
    Thanx for answer.

    But I won't verify where his words come from... ;-)

    zered, Apr 25, 2007
  4. zered

    DaveW Guest

    WRONG! Each IDE channel can only manage two IDE devices. He is wrong. You
    could add a PCI IDE card and add four IDE devices.

    DaveW, Apr 26, 2007