    HDD: S/G Sata II 300gb
    Display: XFX 7900GT 256MB

    I've cleared C-MOS and reseated everything, still no luck. Any ideas on some solutions that I could do before I send it back? Any suggestions/ideas would be awesome-ly appreciated. thanks =)!

    kevu, Sep 8, 2006
  2. kevu

    jedi_smf

    Have you tryed to FLASH the BIOS? And do you have your BOOT floppy disc?
    I have the same problem with Asus A8NE and i still can't start my PC after flashing it in many ways...

    Usally if it doesn't start the windows and the monitor is like when the PC is not powered on - the problem is with the BIOS.

    The first time i had this problem i removed the battery for 30 seconds when the power is unplugged and when i started it again - it just asked to BOOT with it's DEFAULT settings and it started OK. But be carefull - this kind of FLASHING the BIOS is not too dangerous comparing to the HOT FLASH when you remove the BIOS chipset when the computer is runing but still ...

    I haven't fix my PC yet and reading the forums makes me think i might have to buy a new BIOS chipset ..

    Hope it will work with you and i will follow up to see for any usefull advice!

    Good Luck!

    Ivan

    jedi_smf, Sep 8, 2006
  3. kevu

    kevu

    tried that, and still not working. Hmm, have u tried re-seating the different parts? Some ppl say it might work.

    kevu, Sep 8, 2006
  4. kevu

    jedi_smf

    I haven't try that yet ... but i haven't change any slots - it's all like before ....
    Now i downloaded the last Chipset Driver and the last BIOS from ASUS website - but i only have a MAC runing in the moment ... i need to make my PC boot from CD and still don't know how... i am going to the computer store now to chat with the guy and will share any usefull info when i come back ...

    Peace

    Ivan

    jedi_smf, Sep 8, 2006
  5. kevu