    Anyone knows what the difference is between the P5P800 and P5P800 SE.

    I heard about the P5P800-MX but not of the P5P800 SE

    Thanks!

    Valverdium, Nov 11, 2005

  2. Valverdium

    Roy Coorne Guest

    You may wish to consult www.asus.com - they ought to know...

    Roy

    Roy Coorne, Nov 11, 2005

  3. Four PCI slots instead of 5. Slightly smaller footprint. I can't remember
    anything else 'strikingly' different.

    Best Wishes

    Roger Hamlett, Nov 11, 2005
  4. Valverdium

    Valverdium Guest

    sorry, couldn't find it on the dutch website of asus.

    thanks.

    Greetings val

    Valverdium, Nov 11, 2005
  5. Valverdium

    Rob Hemmings Guest

    Rob Hemmings, Nov 11, 2005
  6. Valverdium

    tod Guest

    The P5P800 SE supports the dual core cpus (latest 865 motherboard chipset)
    Tom's hardware guide has used an Intel D 805 Dual core cpu ($130) and
    overclocked
    it from 2.66Ghz to 4.1Ghz.
    But this was on a new motherboard, 900 series motherboard chipset.

    tod, May 13, 2006
  7. Valverdium

    sandman Guest

    sandman, May 14, 2006