    how about OC
    I iwll be quite happy if it runs at 1066. and if I can OC Q6600 10 to 20%
    with rock solid stability all the better

    j, Nov 19, 2008

  2. j

    d_musicant Guest

    Those sticks are rock solid in my Asus P5K.

    d_musicant, Nov 19, 2008

  3. j

    j Guest

    Thx
    just to be sure. so you are using
    - 8GB of them by 4 sticks?
    - runing at RAM speed 1066?
    - what kind of Video card(s)?

    P5Q delus has
    Intel P45/ICH10R with IntelĀ® Fast Memory Access(FMA) support.
    while P5K has Intel P35 Intel ICH9 Intel Fast Memory Access Technology
    So looks like Memory access tech seem to be the same but not sure of the
    effect of different chipset
    I dnot expect ot OC the RAM but liek to try the OC the Process a bit

    j, Nov 20, 2008